In response to the latest recommendations from health officials to slow the spread of COVID-19, ALS will be transitioning to a remote work environment.
Effective Tuesday March 17, 2020 our offices will be closed to the public until further notice.
- Continue to serve clients but will do so as much as possible via phone (416-408-4041 or toll free 1-844-633-2886)
- Continue to prepare Gladue reports and Gladue Letters
- Continue to provide Courtworker services to the Toronto courts
- Suspend our walk-in service
- Suspend Community Council and Giiwedin Anang circles
- Suspend all groups.
- Suspend all notarizing and commissioning of documents
- Suspend all public legal education and outreach activities
Chi Miigwetch for your patience and understanding as we put these measures in place to keep our community safe and reduce the spread of the virus.
COVID-19: Updates on the law and legal services
Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Indigenous communities